Chementors is now also providing laboratory services
Chementors’ most recent extension in the arsenal of services is the provision of laboratory services for the REACH Registration substance identification and for substances in articles compliance (SVHC & Annex XVII) with our partner. The intelligent analytical testing and reporting meets the strict requirements of the ECHA. Yet we can offer this at a competitive cost level.
Our partner laboratory testing centre represents the latest laboratory technology, enabling a large variety of testing and chemical analysis to be performed for other means as well.
ECHA-approved laboratory services supporting REACH registration for substance identification, with testing, monitoring and interpreting
Laboratory testing is a vital part of the REACH registration process. REACH registration requires information to be collected from manufacturers and importers on the properties of their chemical substances. All gathered information is provided for the construction of a strategic database for the safe handling and registration of chemical information managed by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
Laboratory testing data, interpreted to meet the requirements of both the ECHA and REACH, is a substantial part of the registration process regardless of whether you are a lead registrant or a co-registrant. Data acquired from the laboratory tests will be used to compile the technical dossier.
Chementors is your reliable partner for handling the REACH registration process from A to Z. We offer high-level laboratory services, premium dossier compilation and all related tasks at an affordable price. You can utilise our expertise by letting us handle the whole process or just parts of it according to your needs. If you are a non-EU company, we will act as your Only Representative, covering all the required measures with your distributors.
Just to mention some examples of our selection:
- REACH Substance Identification Testing
- Services for accurate identification of a substance, enabling joint submission registration for REACH
- REACH Sameness Testing
- Services to confirm identity and composition for the purpose of the REACH, CLP and Substance Identification Profile (SIP)
- Physico-Chemical Property Testing
- Services for REACH submissions to complete a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) to meet regulatory requirements (EC) No 440/2008
- REACH Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC), Identification testing
- Services for SVHC testing and screening, enabling REACH regulation compliance (EC1907/2006)
Should you have a need for some other type of laboratory or product certification testing, please contact us for more information.